- Category: Real Estate
- Published: Sunday, 10 July 2016 20:43
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 894
WiREis the acronym Week in Real Estate and is digitally published every Saturday morning on al.com. The WiRE is categorized geographically and is designed to help real estate professionals, affiliates and consumers follow all the major news stories that impact real estate in Alabama.
The WiRE is brought to readers compliments of theACRE Corporate Cabinet.
Click here to read this weeks edition of ACREs Week in Real Estate
To view all the current monthly local and Alabama residential reports, clickhere.
For other Alabama real estate resources amp; news, please visit ourwebsiteand ourACRE blog.
TheAlabama Center for Real Estates core purpose is to advance the real estate industry in Alabama by providing relevant resources in the areas of research, education and outreach. ACRE was founded in 1996 by theAlabama Real Estate Commission,theAlabama Association of REALTORSand the Office of the Dean,UA Culverhouse College of Commerce. ACRE is not a state-funded entity, rather its operates in part because of support of Alabama real estate licensees, the goodwill amp; generosity of theACRE Corporate Cabinetand otherACRE Sponsors.
- Banking, infra schemes made the most money last month
- The No. 1 thing you need in commercial real estate deals
- Alabama's Week In Real Estate (WiRE ending 7/9)
- Post-Brexit: How planning strategies for advisers must evolve
- Maintaining cash flow when the paychecks peter out
- Pro Surfer Cole Robbins Makes Waves in Local Real Estate Market
- New York launches new task force to investigate deceptive lending, real estate crimes