- Category: Real Estate
- Published: Saturday, 09 July 2016 21:29
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 868
Its about to be much harder to get away with real estate crimes in the state of New York, thanks to a series of new task forces that are being charged with combatting tenant harassment, deceptive lending practices, deed theft, bank fraud, and other housing issues in the state.
According to the office of New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, the state is making these moves to strengthen legal enforcement efforts and to enhance and streamline the states resources to investigate real estate crimes.
- Banking, infra schemes made the most money last month
- The No. 1 thing you need in commercial real estate deals
- Alabama's Week In Real Estate (WiRE ending 7/9)
- Post-Brexit: How planning strategies for advisers must evolve
- Maintaining cash flow when the paychecks peter out
- Pro Surfer Cole Robbins Makes Waves in Local Real Estate Market
- New York launches new task force to investigate deceptive lending, real estate crimes