For the financial planning industry, the UKs Brexit vote and ensuing market volatility highlights the need to adopt a new reality: this is what the markets will continue to look like in the foreseeable future.
That said, how can RIAs and fee-based advisers adequately protect clients' portfolios from dramatic swings without completely eliminating any potential upside?
Long before the Brexit vote, volatility was rated a top concern for both advisers and investors in our second annual Advisor Authority study conducted by Harris Poll, which surveyed 638 RIAs and fee-based advisers and 733 individual investors nationwide.
- Banking, infra schemes made the most money last month
- The No. 1 thing you need in commercial real estate deals
- Alabama's Week In Real Estate (WiRE ending 7/9)
- Post-Brexit: How planning strategies for advisers must evolve
- Maintaining cash flow when the paychecks peter out
- Pro Surfer Cole Robbins Makes Waves in Local Real Estate Market
- New York launches new task force to investigate deceptive lending, real estate crimes