Advisers may be overly focused on helping clients generate as much income as they can from their investments at the expense of another important objective: Theyre not thinking about how to maximize their clients' after-tax investment return to generate what in industry parlance is known as tax alpha.
That was the overarching takeaway from a webinar recently hosted by Financial Planning on ways in which to minimize clients tax exposure.
- Banking, infra schemes made the most money last month
- The No. 1 thing you need in commercial real estate deals
- Alabama's Week In Real Estate (WiRE ending 7/9)
- Post-Brexit: How planning strategies for advisers must evolve
- Maintaining cash flow when the paychecks peter out
- Pro Surfer Cole Robbins Makes Waves in Local Real Estate Market
- New York launches new task force to investigate deceptive lending, real estate crimes