OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mutual of Omaha has introduced two new plans to its Medicare supplement insurance portfolio to provide additional coverage options for customers. High Deductible Plan F and Plan N are fully underwritten and offer lower premiums due to their cost-sharing features.
Policyholders enrolled in High Deductible Plan F pay their Medicare-covered costs - including deductibles, coinsurance and copayments - up to the policy's deductible amount of $2,180 in 2016.
Plan N requires up to a $20 copayment for some office visits and up to a $50 copayment for emergency room visits.
"Customers deserve a wide range of options when it comes to selecting their Medicare supplement coverage," said Amber Rinehart, vice president and actuary. "We hope our High Deductible Plan F and Plan N can help Medicare beneficiaries who prefer the lower premiums associated with these cost-sharing policies."
Both of Mutual's new plans provide immediate coverage and allow the customer to choose his or her health care providers and facilities.
Mutual of Omaha is celebrating its 50th year of providing Medicare supplement coverage. For more information about the company's Medicare supplement plans, visit mutualofomaha.com/medicare-supplement-insurance/basics.php.
Founded in 1909, Mutual of Omaha is a full-service, multi-line organization providing insurance, banking and financial products for individuals, businesses and groups throughout the United States. For more information about Mutual of Omaha, visit www.mutualofomaha.com.
- Banking, infra schemes made the most money last month
- The No. 1 thing you need in commercial real estate deals
- Alabama's Week In Real Estate (WiRE ending 7/9)
- Post-Brexit: How planning strategies for advisers must evolve
- Maintaining cash flow when the paychecks peter out
- Pro Surfer Cole Robbins Makes Waves in Local Real Estate Market
- New York launches new task force to investigate deceptive lending, real estate crimes