RICHARDSON, Texas, Jan. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --January 31st marks the end of the third annual enrollment period through the Health Insurance Marketplace. With this deadline quickly approaching, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) is actively providing Texans with health insurance information and enrollment opportunities.
BCBSTX offers health insurance in all 254 counties in Texas and is the only health insurance provider offering individuals access to health insurance through the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace in 58 of those counties.
BCBSTX remains committed to providing all Texans with sustainable health plan options that meet the varying needs of the states population and contribute to the states overall health. Blue Cross commitment to expand access to quality health care remains as it has over the last 80 years, and it encourages those without health insurance to enroll before the January 31 deadline.
BCBSTX provides a wide range of services and online tools to help renewing members make informed health decisions, for example:
- Provider Finder: Members can select the best network provider for their needs based on location, as well as view industry-respected third party quality indicators, costs and patient-submitted reviews on an easy-to-navigate website.
- Blue Access for MembersSM: Members can access information on their policy, including status of claims, alerts, temporary ID cards and more. This also includes Blue Access MobileSM, which allows members to find a doctor, hospital or urgent care facility in addition to benefit information.
- 24/7 Nurseline: Members can speak with registered nurses about health concerns, common health information and tips and advice on where to go to receive necessary care.
For more information, visit BCBSTXs Insurance Basics page.
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) the only statewide, customer-owned health insurer in Texas is the largest provider of health benefits in the state, working with nearly 80,000 physicians and healthcare practitioners, and 500 hospitals to serve more than 5 million members in all 254 counties. BCBSTX is a Division of Health Care Service Corporation (which operates Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans in Texas, Illinois, Montana, Oklahoma and New Mexico), the countrys largest customer-owned health insurer and fourth largest health insurer overall.Health Care Service Corporation is a Mutual Legal Reserve Company and an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
BCBSTX.com | Twitter.com/BCBSTX | Facebook.com/BlueCrossBlueShieldOfTexas | YouTube.com/BCBSTX
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130425/DA02213LOGO
SOURCE Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Banking, infra schemes made the most money last month
- The No. 1 thing you need in commercial real estate deals
- Alabama's Week In Real Estate (WiRE ending 7/9)
- Post-Brexit: How planning strategies for advisers must evolve
- Maintaining cash flow when the paychecks peter out
- Pro Surfer Cole Robbins Makes Waves in Local Real Estate Market
- New York launches new task force to investigate deceptive lending, real estate crimes