In a world of rapidly changing technology at our fingertips, in all industries, commercial real estate is no different.
From listing platforms of available space to up-to-the-minute availability of industry related information, cutting-edge technology is meant to improve our efficiency, accuracy and expertise. And in so many ways, it does.
- Banking, infra schemes made the most money last month
- The No. 1 thing you need in commercial real estate deals
- Alabama's Week In Real Estate (WiRE ending 7/9)
- Post-Brexit: How planning strategies for advisers must evolve
- Maintaining cash flow when the paychecks peter out
- Pro Surfer Cole Robbins Makes Waves in Local Real Estate Market
- New York launches new task force to investigate deceptive lending, real estate crimes