From the perspective of real estate, millennials will be a game changer. The long-held traditions that define homeownership, as well as the process of buying and selling property will be dramatically different as millennials move into the market.
More specifically, we see three areas that the real estate industry will need to address if they are to be successful with millennial clients. They include financial issues, how millennials shop for homes and their attitudes about where they live.
- Banking, infra schemes made the most money last month
- The No. 1 thing you need in commercial real estate deals
- Alabama's Week In Real Estate (WiRE ending 7/9)
- Post-Brexit: How planning strategies for advisers must evolve
- Maintaining cash flow when the paychecks peter out
- Pro Surfer Cole Robbins Makes Waves in Local Real Estate Market
- New York launches new task force to investigate deceptive lending, real estate crimes