INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. -- Indy real estate is booming, and Downtown Indy, Inc. wants you to be able to check out some of the hot new properties.
On Friday, June 24, Indy residents (and visitors!) are invited to join the Urb Appeal: Downtown Indianapolis Living Tour presented by Eskenazi Health. Tour participants will be able to visit five of the Mass Ave neighborhoods newest places to live.
The tour lasts from 5-9 pm Tickets are $25 and include shuttles and free parking near the Coca-Cola lot on Mass Ave.
For more information on the tour, click here.
- Banking, infra schemes made the most money last month
- The No. 1 thing you need in commercial real estate deals
- Alabama's Week In Real Estate (WiRE ending 7/9)
- Post-Brexit: How planning strategies for advisers must evolve
- Maintaining cash flow when the paychecks peter out
- Pro Surfer Cole Robbins Makes Waves in Local Real Estate Market
- New York launches new task force to investigate deceptive lending, real estate crimes